St. Christina’s School opened in 1947 in London’s St John’s Wood.
With a family environment and a variety of nationalities among students and teachers, the school eloquently expresses the universal charisma of the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
25 St Edmund’s Terrace
London NW8 7PY
Tel.: +44 (020) 7722 8784
The motto of the schools run by the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, ad finem fidelis – faithful to the end – expresses a way of educating through a belief in people, willing to commit to the development of each person to their full extent.
This way of educating translates into its own pedagogy, the pedagogy of the heart, that combines firmness and tenderness in order to form hearts that are both strong and sensitive,able to align with the joys and sorrows of those around them, and committed to building a fairer and more humane world.